Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009

Hannah wanted to be Sleeping Beauty
(singing at the La Mirada Senior Center with her Preschool class)
Gavin wanted to be Shamu... ok?
I love making their costumes every year. I had to get creative with the Shamu costume...
Thursday morning was Gavin's Halloween party, Thursday night was the YMCA's party,
We took Deiter and I made him a red cape...
Friday morning was Hannah's party, Friday night was our church Halloween party. By the time Saturday night rolled around, Kevin and I were so tired of celebrating we stayed in. Kids didn't know. Instead we worked on the house. I think we finished our last project before the baby comes.

6 comments:

Anie said...

YOU made Hannah's costume?!?! You're AMAZING!! Your kids are so stinkin cute! Glad to hear that you guys had a fun Halloween weekend- AND finished all your projects! I'm excited to see your place, but even MORE excited to see you new little baby!!! YOu BETTER call or email me right after you have him- Kevin will send out a mass email right?!! I get SO excited to hear labor stories! :) Good luck these last weeks!

Kristina said...

you are amazing. i can't believe you made all those costumes!

Robin said...

COurt! HOw's it going! HOw are you!

Beth said...

Cute costumes! You are so talented! Their bags looked full in one of your pictures...they didn't need to go out on Saturday.

They didn't ask why all the kids were coming to your house and getting candy on Saturday?

Robin said...

Court when are you due? Ps I know we should hang out! What are you guys doing next Tuesday?

heather said...

I can't tell you how much I love hannah's little sleeping beauty costume! Your skills amaze/intimidate me. I know Hannah appreciated it- it's so her :)