Friday, February 29, 2008

Disneyland

It was such a beautiful day at Disneyland. The weather was perfect and the crowds were minimal. We scored a couple of pictures with a few characters. Minnie was all dressed up for the Chinese New Year. I had to explain to Hannah that Minnie has a lot of dresses and that is why Minnie didn't have her pink dress on to match Hannah.

We saw Goofy too.

Hannah got another Princess, Ariel.

We were third in line to see Alice and then she left, it was mob mentality with all the parents trying to squeeze one last picture with Alice in. I can't say that I didn't participate in this group behavior because...

I got it!!! And I taught Hannah an important life lesson about being aggressive or working hard to get what you want. Seriously, it brought out the worst in me.

We went on the Alice in Wonderland ride, the Teacups, and Pirates of the Caribbean.

1 comment:

..::k.toms::.. said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!
And yes, it must have been PRETTY sunny judging from Hannah's face in the pic with Goofy! Ha ha! Priceless...
Your hair is getting so long! You look beautiful!