Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tuesday's Top Ten

1. Kevin cleaning the couch (looks brand new)
2. Going to Disneyland with my kids and sister in law
3. Getting into my Microbiology Class (I was 15th on the waiting list)
4. Actually got excited about Microbiology
5. Kevin watching "How to Look Good Naked"
6. Hannah's meltdownS (leaving Disneyland and me leaving for school)
7. Taking a nap with my kids
8. Not having to spend $200 on a Physiology book (I didn't get into the class)
9. Driving by myself
10. Hannah telling Daddy "A mean man sat on my lap!" Referring to the ghost who hitches a ride in your carriage on the Haunted Mansion. (I think I'll wait a few more years before taking her on that ride again)

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

We were at California adeventure on Tuesday. Glad you got into micro Doug just finished and he got picked from the lottery.