Friday, November 21, 2008

Institute & "Slick"

Every Thursday the kids and I go to institute. I really used to enjoy the classes, but my kids are too rowdy so I just hang out in the game room and my kids play pool, ping pong, and cards with the college students.*Gavin playing hockey (of course)

Hannah and Gavin have made more friends than me! I'm just Hannah and Gavin's mom to everyone... I wonder if they know my real name?
Anyways, a couple of weeks ago my friend Stacy watched Hannah and Gavin because Kevin had dinner with a doctor and I had school. Hannah and Gavin fell in love with her brother in law, Kyle, but for some weird reason my kids call him "Slick." Even Gavin calls him that. Hannah is in love with Kyle, he plays cards, hide-and-go-seek, and just gives her a ton of attention. I think she has a huge crush on him and it manifests itself through her punching him and just being straight up annoying sometimes. He is so sweet to her and I like him because he takes the attention away from me for awhile. Thanks "Slick" for the break! I think I'm going to have him babysit next time Kevin has a dinner and I have school!

4 comments:

The Peterson's said...

LOL. I think that is so funny how she came up with that name. I called Kyle that the other day when he was over here and he just started to laugh!

Garrett and Leslie said...

We should get together for crafy nights! I have several books with ideas just for Christmas cards if you still don't know what you want to do. I was going to do this really cute, but kind of elaborate, one until I counted up my addresses. There are too many people! I'm just doing a simple and not so spectacular one now because anything else would take forever!

Braden and Jodee said...

Ha ha... that is so fun. I'll have to remember to call him that from now on!

Anie said...

Cute! So you've MOVED?!?!! Do share details soon. And can you email me your new address?? Thanks!!