Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pedicure Place

Hannah has always loved getting money and filling her piggy bank. She asked me how to get more money and is learning the concept of work. She asked Grandma Brown if she could do work for her too.
This morning Hannah decided to start her own business, PEDICURE PLACE. Kevin asked her what makes her pedicures special and why should people go to her when there is so many other places they could go. Hannah decided she would give the "goodest" massages and make cookies for everyone.
She made signs... I just love them!
She has all the colors you could ever want, 30 different shades of pink!
Gavin provides the music
Hannah is open and waiting for customers. She shouts at the top of her lungs for all the neighbors to hear that she is open. She gave me a manicure and Gavin rubbed my back and shoulders, it was actually pretty good.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so cute! I remember me and my bro trying to sell rocks to earn money! lol

The Rex Family said...

lol I should bring Kaile by for a pedicure! I just finished giving her one a few minutes ago!

Anie said...

AWESOME!!!! I love it when kids start coming up with their own ways to earn money. This is the first I've heard of a kid giving manicures and pedicures! Go Hannah!!! WIsh I lived closer so that Madi, Elle, and I could stop by to get our nails done!

Kristina said...

too cute to handle

Beth said...

Yes...I would like to scheduale an appointment.

Anonymous said...

Goog, Nice Photo, Welome To My NFL Jerseys Online Shop! The colts' Cheap Jerseys decision on Monday night, the Cheap NFL Jerseys game against pirates, let Curtis-Painter, (Curtis Painter) will be the first time for the colts' NFL Jerseys starting at the beginning of the NFL Jersey season, the introduction of kerry Collins Cheap NFL Jersey injury-last week after striking out, there is still a concussion symptoms, not be fit for NFL Football Jerseys Monday night race.