Saturday, December 20, 2008

Daddy Hockey Championship

Merry Christmas to me!!! I got a new camera! Thank you Kevin. Kevin and I never can wait until Christmas to give our presents to each other.
Last night was Daddy's Hockey Championship Game. The kids and I went. We watched them smoke the other team in the first period.
Then as usual, we all need a break, and go to the arcade for the second period.
We go back once the third period starts. Kevin is borrowing a jersey, he is #68 right now. It looks so weird to me because he has always been #22. I'll be happy when he gets his jersey. It's taking FOREVER!
Kevin played really well and scored some goals, but the best part is watching Hannah and Gavin get so excited to see him play.They are so proud of him. He is the coolest Dad! I'm proud of him too. I hope he keeps playing hockey.
Here is Kevin's team, the VIPERS!!! They are all trying to convince me to let Kevin go to Las Vegas on my birthday weekend for a tournament. We will see.
The season starts up again after the new year!

3 comments:

The Rex Family said...

Go Kevin! Yay for a new camera! Whats a blogger without her camera?!

Beth said...

What kind of camera did you get? Your pictures look great!

Anie said...

YAY for getting a new CAMERA!!!!! LUCKY!!! Oh, and can I just tell you how much I LOVE the top header picture of your family!!!! It's SO CUTE!!!! You're GORGEOUS as always!!