Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Best Husband Ever!

Kevin and I have our ups and downs like any other couple, but for the most part, I have the best husband. He is supportive of my academic pursuits, and likes to make me happy. I could give a long list, but I'll get straight to the point...

Kevin won a trip to Hawaii!!!

He was one of the top 2 people in Southern California! What can I say??? My husband is good at selling drugs! So in 3 weeks we will be packing our bags and leaving! Thank you Aunt Mar Mar (Kevin's aunt, Marilyn) for watching Hannah and Gavin.

We can pick one excursion a day while we are there. The first day, Kevin will go deep sea fishing. I decided not to go, my last deep sea fishing experience was 8 hours of puking and I only caught ONE fish! So instead I opted to get a facial. The next day we are going on a helicopter tour of Oahu. The last day... diving with sharks off the coast of the North Shore (in a cage). I'm most excited about that!

So thank you Kevin for working hard and winning this trip! You are the "bestest"!

9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

congrats you'll guys will have so much fun

The Rex Family said...

UGH! I am so jealous! Have fun!!

The Peterson's said...

Ohh I am jealous too! And Justin will be jealous of the diving with the sharks! (Maybe I better not show him this post!) Have fun & be safe!

Anie said...

That's SO awesome!!! Congrats Kevin for being so good at what you do! Doesn't it feel great to have a successful husband! :) WOW- and one trip after another huh!! You guys are SO lucky!!

Anonymous said...

Damn, you're husband is awesome. Most girls would die for a guy like that.

Robin said...

I'm a bit jealous my friend! But sooooo excited for you! Please don't get eaten by sharks though, I still haven't seen you in forever and I've never seen your kids! By the way, when are we getting together? Oh get so tan for me!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

a. how exciting b. what days will you be there (i'm going again shortly) c. do NOT go on the shark excursion...the natives do not approve and it is against the law (there is no enforcement of the law..that is why they're still allowed to operate!) kevin shouldn't approve either as he is a surfer and it only brings the sharks closer to where all of the surfers are! go stand up paddle boarding or something...d. awesome, i'm excited for you!

ash and jay said...

super-duper jealous, but i'm happy for ya. you guys deserve it!

Garrett and Leslie said...

DIVING WITH SHARKS!!! Wow...I think I would wimp out! Have so much fun!!! and yay for Kevin being one of the best drug dealers! haha