Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pre-Easter Fun

Hannah got to wear her Easter dress to school for her Easter Party. She was so "tsited" (excited).
(Hannah and her "boyfriend" Jake)
That day we decorated eggs and made sugar cookies. We never finished the cookies, but they had fun rolling the dough and cutting it with the cookie cutters.

I was a little stressed during the egg decorating. Two little kids with dye that can ruin anything does not sound like my idea of fun, but they did really well keeping everything clean.

Now what do I do with all those eggs? I figured since I got a dozed for .99 cents (Fresh n' Easy) I'm not going to stress too much about it.

3 comments:

Anie said...

What good kids to keep their egg dying so clean! I totally stress about that kinda stuff too!! I LOVE the cute little aprons they're wearing too! I can't wait to see them- all grown up!!!! Madi is gonna LOVE hanging out with them when you guys come!

The Peterson's said...

Awwww.. Hannah's boyfriend is so cute! I am surprised they don't have a kid friendly dye? I would definitely be in the same boat of being stressed.

..::k.toms::.. said...

You guys should seriously watch out for Hannah... The boys will be ALL OVER HER! She is gorgeous! And so is your other tator tot.