Friday, August 14, 2009

Discovery Cube

After grouting the tile floor I decided that I wanted to take a shower, put make-up on, and wear normal clothes. I needed to get out of the house, the kids needed to get out of the house, and Kevin needed a break from working on the house. I decided to kid nap him and take him to the Discovery Cube Science Center.
They have a "Science of Hockey" exhibit and every time we drive past it we always talk about how we need to go there... we finally made it!
We all had a great time. Gavin was in heaven (and Kevin).
(Gavin's shot is 11 MPH... He's got a lot of work to do)
Kevin wanted a turn too...
Hannah had a good time. It was nice to spend some one on one time with her while Gavin and Daddy explored all the hockey stuff.
(Hannah could climb to the top all by herself... with a spotter)
Kevin was a little worried about me trying the bed of nails, but it looked so cool.
The Dinosaur exhibit was fun. The kids liked putting the dinosaur skeleton puzzle together and riding the "rhino dinosaur." Gavin calls it a triceratops now.
We all had a good time at the museum.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love the Discovery Science center...I can't wait until Wendy is old enough to go there.

I want to come see all the work you have done on the house.