Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2 Weeks

Luke is 2 weeks old. His umbilical cord fell off yesterday, he's already growing up so fast! He's a pretty good little baby. He sleeps with me and for the most part I get decent sleep. He wakes up to eat and the next time I wake up it’s time to eat again.

It’s hard to get him down for a nap sometimes, but when he does finally fall asleep and stay asleep, he’s a good sleeper.

Hannah and Gavin are big helpers, especially Hannah. Gavin does a little baby talk and has thrown some tantrums that are out of character for him, but other than that there hasn't been much regression from the two of them. I'm looking forward to getting Luke on a schedule.

1 comment:

Anie said...

What a cutie!! I still can't get over how big he is at just 2 weeks! Lucky you that he's such a good sleeper. I remember getting SO frustrated during the night- NOT being able to fall asleep and all. All those little baby grunts and groans were super hard for me to sleep through! Glad to hear that you're doing well- can't wait to see you guys!!!!!