Monday, March 17, 2008

Lonely, I'm so Lonely!

I've been so lonely this week. My big sister Hannah is gone! She is in Ohio with our Grandma. She's a big girl, that's why she got to fly all by herself with Mamo J (Grandma)to Ohio. I will see her in a few more days.
In the mean time, I've been trying to keep myself busy. I decided to get all my toys out, but my room got messy and my big sister wasn't here to clean it up for me.

I have enjoyed playing with her toys!

And she's not here to take away my toys!

Not to mention, all the attention I've been getting from my Mommy and Daddy.

But, I still miss my sister. I can't wait to see her!

1 comment:

..::k.toms::.. said...

Cute boys you've got!
You have been tagged! (it's kind of lame, but if you're in the mood to do it, and you have nothing else to blog about- it's a good filler)