Monday, March 17, 2008

Lonely, I'm so Lonely!

I've been so lonely this week. My big sister Hannah is gone! She is in Ohio with our Grandma. She's a big girl, that's why she got to fly all by herself with Mamo J (Grandma)to Ohio. I will see her in a few more days.
In the mean time, I've been trying to keep myself busy. I decided to get all my toys out, but my room got messy and my big sister wasn't here to clean it up for me.

I have enjoyed playing with her toys!

And she's not here to take away my toys!

Not to mention, all the attention I've been getting from my Mommy and Daddy.

But, I still miss my sister. I can't wait to see her!

1 comment:

KiMnRoB said...

Cute boys you've got!
You have been tagged! (it's kind of lame, but if you're in the mood to do it, and you have nothing else to blog about- it's a good filler)