Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Q

Kevin and I had a great time in Cleveland. Kevin's Dad got us tickets to the Cavaliers' game. It was amazing to see LeBron James break the all-time scoring record for the Cav's.

Our drive home was a bit scary in the snow storm. We had Kevin's Dad's car, a little rear wheel drive sports car. It was my first time driving in a snow storm. We saw a car lose control, but the driver managed to save it. Poor Kevin, by the time we got home his arms hurt so much from gripping the wheel. I have to say, I wasn't the best passenger. My gasps and grabs didn't help him relax driving in the snow storm. It was a miracle we made it home!

The next night we went back to the Q for the Blue Man Group. I was optimistic about the concert, I thought it would be a lot of fun. I have to say I was a bit disappointed. The view from our box wasn't too great. We literally sat on the side of the stage.

I think I would have enjoyed the concert more if I was sitting in the audience instead of watching it from a third party's perspective. But you can't beat the free food in a box!

No comments: