I'm in school... taking Microbiology. It has been one eye opening experience to this world we live in. At my first class we grew cultures of the bacteria on our hands, really gross.
Every Tuesday and Thursday night I play with Staphylococcus, E. Coli, and all kind of other little bugs. Tonight topped it all!!!
We tested house hold cleaning supplies on bacteria.
The results.... STARTLING!
What are your usual cleaning supplies??? Lysol, cleanser, bleach??? Well, all of your cleaning has been a waste of time.
My generic brand of clorox cleanup did ok in the experiment... but hydrogen peroxide rocked the charts!!! Do you see the big "clear circle"??? that's good!
I am going to start cleaning with watered down hydrogen peroxide!