Saturday, September 27, 2008

Nemm Nemmz

David is more than our apartment manager, he's our friend, marriage therapist, and most of all, our chocolate fix person. He has a candy jar full of peanut M&M's in his office.
When we get home from the gym, my kids run to David's office for some "nemm nemmz" (Gavin). Hannah and Gavin usually clean him out in no time, so days go by when he hasn't had a chance to refill his candy machine. We still love to go and have a quick chat everyday, with or without M&M's.

4 comments:

ash and jay said...

I can see that Gavin certainly likes his candy!! He has the cutest smile on his face.

Anie said...

HOw awesome that you guys have such a great apartment manager!!! I'm sure it makes living there that much better!!! I remember HATING our manager in Burbank. We got her fired and got someone awesome who'd ask me everyday how I was feeling (since I was pregnant:)!

Garrett and Leslie said...

Your blog is so cute! Garrett and I were really happy to meet you guys at church. It is really nice to have so many young couples in the ward! We will all have to get together and go to the beach before it gets cold!

Garrett and Leslie said...

What gym do you go to? I have a pass to 24 hour if that's where you go...