Sunday, July 6, 2008

Baby Wendy

Hannah loves baby Wendy so much. She has even renamed her baby doll "Baby Wendy," it used to be "Baby Jesus." We went to Wendy's baby blessing. Hannah was so excited to see Baby Wendy in her white princess dress.

After the blessing we headed over for a picnic in the park. Hannah made a new friend, Jack. Jack told Hannah "you're not a boy!" Then there was a fight over whether Hannah plays soccer, it's hard to know what kids are saying sometimes.

They hung out together, but I told Jack if he is anything like his dad or Hannah's dad he couldn't be friends with Hannah.

Gavin was just happy being with Aaron. Aaron hooked him up with some Coke Zero at lunch. Gavin LOVES Aaron!

9 comments:

Jeremy, Kazia & Bryton said...

Courtney, your kids are so dang cute. I cannot wait to meet them. I love all of the funny things Hannah says. Your posts always bring a smile to my face. We really need to get together. Jeremy is starting school again on the 14 and then I will have lots of free time. It has been hard to make plans with anyone else with him home all the time. I'll call you.

..::k.toms::.. said...

Gavin is adorable and Hannah is like 17 now.
How did your kids grow up so fast?

Jocelyn said...

Poor Linden will be sad. I will have to tell him his first girlfriend has moved on :)

heather said...

hannah was so cute with jack & with baby wendy! she makes me excited for the day when wendy is a little older. and you give me hope that i can still look good after having kids!

Katie Schultz said...

That pic of Hannah and Jack holding hand is adorable. I love little girls in pigtails. I am so happy I can now put a face to your comments :) fun seeing you twice in one week

Aaron said...

dat nigga be fly

Anie said...

What a cute little pink dress and I LOVE Hannah's pigtails!!! Man, I feel so behind with things!!! It was good to get caught up on your 4th of July FUN and everything else!! So, we gotta hang out!! I fly out Monday and will be gone for a week and a half. Let's plan something for when I get back. Oh, and random question.... do you remember Hannah's shoe size when she turned one? If so, what was her shoe size at 2??? Weird I know- I'm just planning ahead for Madi!! :)

whitneyingram said...

My baby! I am so glad you took those pictures.

I wasn't about to try and shimmy into a dress and go to the blessing. But I am glad you guys were there so Jack had someone to play with.

Beth said...

I love the pictures! Both Hannah and Wendy look like little angels! But Jack & Hannah are darling! I am so glad you could make it to the blessing!