Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fly Lady

My friend introduced me to Fly Lady. Basically, it's a motivational/organizational cleaning website. I think I might be hooked, perfect timing for all my nesting impulses. My bedroom (zone #4) is now de-cluttered and de-dusted. I finally cleaned out all the things I've been procrastinating doing, like that random bag of stuff I packed when we moved 5 MONTHS AGO!!!! It had just been hanging out next to my bed.
Now I'm trying to think of all the other things I've been procrastinating...
What have you been procrastinating?

3 comments:

The Peterson's said...

The HUGE pile of clothes on my bed. I move them from my bed to the chest at the edge of my bed every night, because I haven't felt great or I am just too tired to hang them up and put them away! Usually in the morning it's the same routine (I move them on to the bed to help motivate me to put them away). My goal tonight: is to get them all put away before Justin gets home from Judo! We shall see!

The Rex Family said...

My "problem" is the garage... It's basically our storage for boxes of stuff that NEVER got unpacked when we moved here almost a YEAR ago!

Rebecca M said...

I'm with Stacy...the laundry kills me!