Friday, October 10, 2008

Dada Hockey

I like to record the "firsts" in our family. First step, first tooth, first day at school... well, Kevin, at 27 years old, had a first the other day...
Kevin has played hockey forever. In fact, the first time I met him I called him "hockey guy" because I didn't know his name. After taking a brake from playing in college he is back on the ice.
At practice the other day, he SHATTERED the glass! It's pretty hard to do, tantamount to Shack busting the back board in basketball.And the repair
He was so proud of himself he took these pics with his iPhone so I could blog it.

5 comments:

The Rex Family said...

Wow! Thats CRAZY! I was the biggest hockey fan even when I was younger! I LOVED The Kings and went to a million games and have a jersey with all of their autographs even Wayne Gretzky!

Beth said...

Ok So I admit I am not a big hockey fan and I am a little confused...How do you break the glass?...Who pays for the new glass?...Why is it something to be proud of?...Just asking

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

Wow!...You are married to a stud!

Anie said...

Nice work Kevin!!!! :)