First of all, I'm not a huge fan of this 'tagging' idea. To be perfectly honest, I don't want to do this, but in support of my wife I will.
1. Without a clean house I can't function. I know it may sound crazy, but it's true.
2. I cannot sleep on my back. Simply impossible.
3. One blanket on the bed. That's it.
4. I don't do scary movies. Never have enjoyed them, never will. Don't try and convince me otherwise. If you want an adrenaline rush, come play hockey with me.
5. On the subject of hockey, I do not allow my wife to wash my jersey until we lose. It's bad luck.
6. I have several hobbies: Hockey, Surfing, Cooking, Fishing, Golf, Basketball, Baseball, Football, Weight Lifting, Swimming, Coaching, Shaping Surfboards, Attending Sporting Events, Shopping, and Music. So many hobbies, not enough time.