Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Kevin's Six Quirks

First of all, I'm not a huge fan of this 'tagging' idea. To be perfectly honest, I don't want to do this, but in support of my wife I will.

My quirks:

1. Without a clean house I can't function. I know it may sound crazy, but it's true.
2. I cannot sleep on my back. Simply impossible.
3. One blanket on the bed. That's it.
4. I don't do scary movies. Never have enjoyed them, never will. Don't try and convince me otherwise. If you want an adrenaline rush, come play hockey with me.
5. On the subject of hockey, I do not allow my wife to wash my jersey until we lose. It's bad luck.
6. I have several hobbies: Hockey, Surfing, Cooking, Fishing, Golf, Basketball, Baseball, Football, Weight Lifting, Swimming, Coaching, Shaping Surfboards, Attending Sporting Events, Shopping, and Music. So many hobbies, not enough time.

4 comments:

Jones Family said...

That was awesome... I think I could help you find a little more time for your hobby of COOKING!!!

..::k.toms::.. said...

I can't sleep on my back either!
And I really wish Robert would at least COMMENT ON MY BLOG, let alone do his own post.
Kevin you're awesome.
And yes, Bob was pretty sick during that drive on Mullholland Dr.!

Beth said...

WOW! We have things in common...your first 3 Quirks are mine too.

heather said...

i HATE scary movies. they totally mess me up.