Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Buddy

Do you remember those commercials (Pre-DVR) for "My Buddy" and "Kid Sister" ???? Well, Gavin is Aaron's real life "My Buddy." One night Kevin and I were putting the kids to bed right when Aaron and Rachel arrived at our apartment. Once Gavin heard Aaron's voice he got soooo excited and could hardly control his body as he ran out to see his Uncle. So, to elaborate a little more on my Laker cape story, I want to dedicate this post to Aaron and Gavin...
My Buddy....

My Buddy...

Wherever I go...

He goes...

5 comments:

Rachel said...

HAHA.. JJ feels the SAME way about Robert. Best Friends indeed.

Eldredge greatness said...

lol! i was just updating my blog finally after 3 months of neglect. I came to get your address and I just LOVE reading your cute stories. My buddy and Me!

Anie said...

My buddy... my buddy... my buddy and ME!! Oh, YES!!! i totally remember those commercials! I really wanted a kid sister! That hilarious how a catchy little jingle can be remembered for so long!!

Aaron said...

this blog needs more love for the wonder child

Robin said...

ok I totally remember those commercials! Court do you remember Jill Esplin? She was over the other day. PS You'd be proud; last night swam a mile for the first time. yeah for me!